Surviving the Holidays Without a Child
(Download Link Available for 30 days from Purchase Date)
Surviving the Holidays Multimedia Guide is full of resources for creating a plan for getting through holiday gatherings while waiting for your child. This comprehensive guide includes ideas for handling the inevitable questions, tips from experts and other adoptive parents, audio interviews, videos, and a heavy dose of humor.
This Guide Includes:
- Why the holidays are so darn hard for those trying to get pregnant or waiting to adopt.
- Holiday survival strategies for coping with the emotional, physical, and financial stress of being without a child over the holiday season.
- How to respond to the questions you are sure to get from family and friends.
- Lots of quotes from others who have been in exactly this same place.
- Enough giggles to help get you out of your funk.
It is Univeral